PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR wowtv.com SERVICES. BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREOF, YOU ARE DEEMED TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF wowtv.com SERVICES PROVIDED BY M2B WORLD ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
WITH ITS REGISTERED OFFICE AT 62 CECIL STREET, #06-00 TPI BUILDING (THE "COMPANY"). THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE OR REVISE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. PLEASE REFER TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES.
Terms & Conditions means these Terms & Conditions for the Service made between the Company and the Customer in accordance with the completed application forms and its attachments. .
Customer means a person making subscription for the Service and accepted by wowtv.com including his/her successors and permitted assignees and is synonymous with the term "subscriber" or "applicant" wherever used in other correspondence or documents.
Customer's Premises means the address specified by the Customer in the wowtv.com Registration Page. wowtv.com is the name of a broadband entertainment site with a range of content-rich channels. It is accessible through a high-speed broadband access service which provides "always-on" connection to the broadband with a minimum access speed at 1 mbps, servicing for residential users only.
Service means theWOWtv.com service offered by the Company delivered on the broadband to the Customer and is available within countries as specifically stated on each site. Service includes all products and services offered under the domain www.wowtv.com and its subdomains, and applies to all Advertising, Subscription, Shopping Services offered under wowtv.com
Commencement of Service
is incorporated into and subject to our terms.
The Customer shall:-
1. Be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his/her equipment for access to the wowtv.com account services.
2. Comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
3. Comply with the rules of any network to which the Customer has access through the Service.
4. Comply with broadband etiquette that is required by the electronic forums.
5. Be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted by the Customer through the use of the Service.
6. To provide feedback to wowtv.com on the performance and the quality of the Service.
7. Not resell or extend the Service that has been provided by wowtv.com to any other third party. If such action occurs, wowtv.com reserves the right to terminate the Service without any advance notice.
8. Be responsible for reviewing all terms, privacy and disclosure in respect of the use of the Service and data collection.
• Not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose including and without limitation to criminal purposes.
• Not to use the Service to send or receive any message which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of any anxiety to any person including a Company or a corporation.
• Not to compromise any computer virus to all systems.
• Not to infringe any intellectual property rights.
• Not to share the Service with any person including a Company or corporation without prior written approval of wowtv.com and shall use the service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
All materials, information and data located in this website including but not limited to text, images, photographs, video, audio, graphics, software programs and the links (the "Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the Company.
The Customer agrees to comply with any copyright or other proprietary notices or restrictions relating to the use of any of the Contents contained or published on any part of this web site.
The Customer shall not reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, modify or otherwise display, distribute or exploit any of the Contents in any way whatsoever, without prior written permission from the company.
Any materials or software ("Downloadable Material") that is made available for download from this website are protected works of us or our licensors (as the case may be).
In addition to the restrictions on use stated above under "Proprietary Rights", you shall not disassemble, decompile, study, reverse-engineer or duplicate any part of the Downloadable Material with our prior written permission.
Right of Access
We reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links to this website from other websites
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this website or the contents or any part thereof are prohibited.
You must secure our written permission prior to hyper-linking to, or framing, this website or the contents or any part thereof, or otherwise engaging in similar activities. We reserve the right to impose in its sole discretion any terms and conditions when permitting any hyper-linking to, or framing of this website or the Contents or any part thereof and you agree to be bound and shall observe all such terms and conditions.
We reserve all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
We reserve the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames.
Links to Other websites
This website may contain links to third party websites . Such links are provided as convenience for you and unless expressly stated, do not imply or constitute our endorsement of, or affiliation with, the linked websites or their operators.
We disclaim any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.
Unsolicited Information and Materials
Please do not send any unsolicited information.The Customer shall take all measures as may be necessary to protect his/her own system and network.
Suspension of Service
• Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies and notwithstanding any waiver by wowtv.com of any previous breach by the Customer, wowtv.com may suspend the Service in the event that the Customer fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
• For suspension of service in accordance with Clause A, wowtv.com may, if it deems appropriate at its sole discretion and as it deems proper, reconnect the Service, in which event this Agreement shall continue as if the same had not been suspended.
Termination wowtv.com shall have the right at any time to terminate this Agreement by giving written notice to the other Customer. Any termination or suspension of the Service or this Agreement shall not prejudice the right of WoWtv to receive any payment due under this Terms & Conditions from the Customer, or to return the Customer any payment received in advance.
• wowtv.com gives no warranties in respect of the Service and the content on www.wowtv.com including as to non-infringement that is provided to the Customer under these Terms & Conditions and shall not be liable to the Customer for any costs, claims, liabilities, expenses, demands or damages whatsoever (including any loss of profits, loss of savings or incidental or consequential damages) , arising out of the Customer/s' inability to use the Service, even if wowtv.com or any of its authorized representatives has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other person including a company or corporation whomsoever.
• While every care is taken by the Company in the provision of the Service, the Company shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service or otherwise, or for the contents accuracy or quality of information available, received or transmitted through the Service.
• The Company shall not be liable for any loss or any damages sustained by reason of any disclosure, inadvertent or otherwise in information concerning the Customer's account particulars. Neither shall the Company be liable for error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information disclosed.
• The Company shall use its best endeavor to ensure the continuity and efficiency of the Service at all times but shall not be liable for any loss, damage, consequential or otherwise, arising out of any failure of the Service caused unless such default, error, omission or loss is due to the willful neglect of the Company.
If at any time any provision, condition or term stipulated in this Agreement is, or becomes illegal, void, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable in any respect, the same shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating in any manner the remaining provisions thereof.
The Company reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions herein contained and/or the specific terms at any time and the Customer shall be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions. Notice of the amendments may be given by the Company to the Customer in such manner as the Company deems appropriate.
The Customer shall not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement to any other person whatsoever except with prior approval of the Company. The Company may assign or innovate this Agreement or any part thereof to anybody corporate which is a subsidiary of M2B WORLD ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. and consent for the abovementioned is hereby given by the Customer.
All notices, requests or other communications required or permitted to be given or made hereunder shall be in writing and delivered personally or sent by prepaid registered post or legible telefax addressed to the party at their address set out in this Terms & Conditions or to such other address or facsimile number as any party may from time to time duly notify to the other party. Such notices, requests or other communications shall be deemed to have been given by facsimile immediately after transmission thereof or if sent by post, forty-eight hours after posting.
The Company shall not be liable for any breach of this Terms & Conditions arising from cause beyond its control including but not limited to Acts of God, insurrection of civil disorder, war or military operations, national or local emergency, acts or omissions of government, highway authority or other competent authority, industrial disputes of any kind (whether or not involving the Company employees), fire, lightning, explosion, flood, subsidence, inclement weather, acts or omissions of persons or bodies for whom the Company is responsible or any other cause whether similar or dissimilar outside the Company's control..
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws in the country in which the Service is offered, or in which the Customer is accessing the Service.